Below are the top 10 worst interview mistakes listed from highest to lowest weighted score:
2. Appearing disinterested in the opportunity
3. Being unprepared
4. Arriving late (without a valid excuse)
5. Showing poor hygiene and/or grooming
6. Dressing inappropriately
7. Displaying negative body language or low energy
8. Asking inappropriate questions
9. Badmouthing a current or former employer
10. Coming across as arrogant or overconfident
Please note that China’s known to have a strict visa policy. The process to obtain a Chinese work visa as well as a work permit and residence permit is a bit complicated, which is written in details here.
An Outstanding Self-Intro Video
Many companies screen candidates via pre-recorded intro videos,as the first interview, or before proceeding to a formal interview. This can be a great thing for you because you can prepare and refine your interview as many time as possible.
Prepare for Your Interviews
Understanding each companies’ interview process and expectations will help you to prepare for your interview. Companies are not equally.Different schools have different expectations due to the varying teaching curriculum and their target student audience.